Monday 14 October 2013

New Testimonial for JSJ





14-10-2013

Alex Sid
A few months ago I was moving home, my wife was 8 months pregnant, work was piling up like never before and my stress level was at a whole new level. I was completely drained but had to push on. 

I met Perizat offered me a coupe of Jin Shin Jyutsu sessions to help regain my balance and energy. 

After the first session I went home in the afternoon and slept better than I had slept in weeks. 
After the second session, I couldn't remember how stressed I was before. 

The 2 sessions package had to continue as it was working so well and I wanted to prepare for the coming months when I was to experience fatherhood for the first time.
After the 5th session, we hugged and said farewell.

A couple of days later I was in my living room and had a very strange sensation. I couldn't work out what it was until I realised I could smell soap fragrance on my hands. My sense of smell has always been very weak to inexistent. Somehow JSJ had opened up my nose that seemed to have been 'blocked' since I was a kid. Since then I have been able to smell things that were just not there for me before i.e. orange juice 1 meter away, a flower, cinnamon sticks, natural body aroma and even the smell of pine trees in the air. Before that everything was just a flat 'smelling-field'.

Perizat is a pleasure to work with and a source of positiveness. Would recommend her to all my close friends and family when help is needed.
Thank you again for your help. 
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment